Recipe by Wendy-Bob
Another fine looking recipe from Falling Cloudberries by Tessa Kiros. Not yet tried but stored here for safe keeping.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 190c.
- Cut the potatoes into small chips (about 5cm x 0.5cm) and place in a shallow oven dish.
- Add the onions and season well with salt and pepper, mixing everything together well.
- Drizzle the cream over the top ensuring that all the potato is covered.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for approximately 1.5hrs.
- Remove the foil and bake for a further 30 mins or until the potatoes are really soft and have absorbed most of the cream.