1/1 Photo of Oven-Baked Nachos
1 hr 15 mins
BLUE ROSE's Note:
A recipe my godchild found on coke recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 fluid ounces Diet Coke
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large onions, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 ounces red bell peppers, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 jalapenos, seeded, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 10 flour tortillas, - (8-inch diameter)
- as needed fat-free nonstick cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place diet cola in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce in half. Reserve for later.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and sauté chicken until light golden on all sides, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken and reserve.
- 4In same pan, add onions and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes, add garlic. Continue to cook until onions are translucent.
- 5Add chicken and diet cola reduction, add salt and pepper, toss well and remove from heat. Cover to keep warm while preparing tortillas.
- 6Place tortilla wedges on non-stick cookie sheets and spray with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350°F until tortillas are crispy and lightly golden, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 8Top with chicken, onions and peppers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 937.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g