Recipe by awalde
We all like potatoes, but I don’t like stirring them in the pan. For this reason we usually prepare this in the oven: less work, more crispy and less oil! Posted for ZWT7
- 1 1⁄2 kg potatoes, peeled (2-3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven at 425°F/220°C.
- Cut your potatoes in ¼ inch slices.
- In a big bowl combine all the ingredients and coat potatoes well.
- Prepare your baking mold with foil and line the potatoes on it.
- Bake 45 minutes at 425°F/220°C C or until golden roasted.
- Place in bowl and serve immediately.