Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy to make, yummy to eat.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter in 13"x9" baking dish.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with mixture.
- Place chicken skin side down into dish.
- Bake 35 min; turn chicken.
- Bake about 15 min longer until juice is no longer pink, when chicken is cut in the thickest part.