- 4 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-1 cup rony's original seasoning or 1⁄2-1 cup original Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breast in a Pyrex baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with spice mix on both sides to desired spiciness.
- cut butter into small pieces and top chicken with butter.
- Cover dish with foil paper.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes (start checking it after about 45 minutes to know what's right for you oven) or to a temperature of about 170°.