1/2 Photos of Oven-Baked Buttermilk Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine golden onion recipe soup mix with flour; set aside.
- 3Beat eggs with buttermilk.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk mixture, then flour mixture, coating well.
- 5Place in large shallow baking pan, on rack, and chill 30 minutes.
- 6Drizzle with butter, then bake 45 minutes or until well done.
- 8This is a great recipe for picnics or just eating on the patio.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Buttermilk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.1
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 349.3 mg
- Sodium 1222.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 71.5 g