Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Absolutely incredible for breakfast or dessert, and SO easy to make!! Bubbly and golden on top, this delicious, sweet custard is always the first to go...
- 4 large eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- Beat eggs.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9 casserole dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm or cold.
Yummy! Very easy and delicous. Can't wait to make it again.
this was super easy to make and delicious. i bet it would be delicious cold but none of it lasted long enough to cool off. thank you for a delicous and easy recipe i will be making many many more times.