Recipe by Perfect Pixie
These are outrageously yummy. I was trying to make my brother a mean lunch when it turned out fantastically.
- 2 (213 g) cans tuna in water (large cans)
- 2 braeburn apples or 2 gala apples
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop apples and celery quickly and mince the onion.
- Add raisins and mix.
- Strain tuna.
- Stir in 1 can loosely.
- Add mayonnaise and relish to taste.
- Next take tuna and crumble crackers in using a food processor.
- Add to mixture.
- Serve on pita bread or in sandwiches or even on crackers.