Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Calling all chocolate and peanut butter lovers...this one is for you! This is a never-fail winner at every pot luck, church function, family dinner, picnic....I think you get the point. Don't let the large pan size fool you, you can certainly split the batter between two smaller pans.
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- 1 lb semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 6 extra large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 13x18x1 1/2 sheet pan.
- Melt together butter, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in a double boiler.
- Cool slightly. In a separate bowl stir together egs, vanilla and sugar. Stir egg mixture into warm chocolate and cool to room temperature.
- In another separate bowl, combine 1 C flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
- Toss peanut butter chips in 1/4C flour to coat. Add to the chocolate batter.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until they pull away from the side of the pan.