Calling all chocolate and peanut butter lovers...this one is for you! This is a never-fail winner at every pot luck, church function, family dinner, picnic....I think you get the point. Don't let the large pan size fool you, you can certainly split the batter between two smaller pans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 13x18x1 1/2 sheet pan.
- 2Melt together butter, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in a double boiler.
- 3Cool slightly. In a separate bowl stir together egs, vanilla and sugar. Stir egg mixture into warm chocolate and cool to room temperature.
- 4In another separate bowl, combine 1 C flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
- 5Toss peanut butter chips in 1/4C flour to coat. Add to the chocolate batter.
- 6Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until they pull away from the side of the pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageous Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g