Recipe by mydesigirl
I like to make this as a side dish when I barbecue so I don't have to keep running in and out of the house to check on what's cooking...it's all right there.
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat clean potatoes with oil.
- Make 1/2 inch slices in the potatoes but not all the way through.
- Insert onion slices into the slices that are in the potato.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Wrap well in heavy duty foil.
- Place directly on the hot charcoal,turning as necessary.
- Cook until tender.