Recipe by winkki
A copycat recipe of the wonderful cheesy onion soup at Outback; found online. Stores in fridge for up to 2-3 days but does not freeze well.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine broth, cornstarch, and sage in blender/food processor.
- In the top pan of a double boiler, combine broth mixture with canned soups.
- Mix well over medium heat.
- When warmed through, stir in cheese and heat until melted.
- Pour into oven-proof bowls.
- Broil in oven until tops are lightly browned.