1/2 Photos of Out of This World Chicken Salad!
Chef Nichol's Note:
This recipe is so delicious and is easy to make! I never have to worry about leftovers when I make this hit!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chicken and onion in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover it.
- 2Add the salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer just until the chicken shows no signs of pink, about 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and let it cool in the liquid.
- 6Cut the meat into 3/4 inch pieces and let them cool completely.
- 7In a large bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, eggs, and relish together.
- 8Stir in the mayonnaise.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until it's chilled, about an hour.
- 10Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Out of This World Chicken Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 858.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g