This recipe is so delicious and is easy to make! I never have to worry about leftovers when I make this hit!!
- Put the chicken and onion in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover it.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer just until the chicken shows no signs of pink, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool in the liquid.
- Cut the meat into 3/4 inch pieces and let them cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, eggs, and relish together.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Cover and refrigerate until it's chilled, about an hour.
- Eat and enjoy!