Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great on gyros, sandwiches, or served as a dip with crudites. If you do not have Greek yogurt, you can use the following substitute: Easy and Fast Greek Style Yogurt The result will be a thickened yogurt that can be substituted for the Greek yogurt. (Note: cooking time listed is the refrigeration time.)
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt (see note above) or 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt (see note above)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, cucumber, dill, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Very nice recipe, I used it as a dip for custy bread and they went very well together. Thanks for sharing, will make again.