Perfect Tzatziki Sauce
I know there are a bunch of other recipes out there but I think this one has the best balance of flavors! Using Greek yogurt makes this.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Place cubed cucumbers in strainer set over bowl. Toss with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let sit to drain, about 30 minutes. Gently pat cucumbers dry with paper towel.
- Place the cucumber in a small bowl, and mix with garlic, yogurt, and dill. Season to taste with salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more