1/1 Photo of Otis Spunkmeyer's Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are wonderful crispy cookies that do not lose their shape when baking. Delicious!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, mix with a whisk, and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and shortening together.
- 3Mix together both sugars, salt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and pour melted butter mixture over.
- 4Beat well.
- 5Add each egg separately, beating until creamy.
- 6Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time while beating.
- 7Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Refrigerate for 1 hour in a covered bowl.
- 9Preheat oven to 375° Drop cookies by large rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Otis Spunkmeyer's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2256.7
- Calories from Fat 1158
- Total Fat 128.7 g
- Saturated Fat 53.0 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 1326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 270.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 167.8 g
- Protein 27.0 g