Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light, AUGUST 2002
- 236.59 ml uncooked orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh dill
- 538.64 g can chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 22.18 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml cold water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml bottled minced garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine pasta, onions, cheese, dill, and chickpeas in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
- Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.