Recipe by Jen T
A different easy salad for those lovely summer days! Cook time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by Andrea in NH
This salad is so tasty and refreshing. I used EVOO in place of the salad oil, elminated the salt (dietary resons)and added Lots of cherry tomatoes right from the vine. I made this a couple of days ahead, and the flavors blended nicely. Rveryone loved it. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup risoni
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons dill (chopped) or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (I like to use freshly ground black pepper)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Risoni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add feta cheese, parsley and dill.
- In a container shake together the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour this over the salad and toss.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- Before serving toss again and decorate with the diced tomato on top.