- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- hot cooked japanese curly noodles (seasoned to taste)
- sweet and sour sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce, water chestnuts, green onions, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties (about 1/2-inch thick).
- Place patties on rack in broiler pan (spray rack with cooking spray).
- Broil 3-inches from heat for about 12-16 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve patties with noodles and additional sweet and sour sauce.