- 3 lbs lean pork ribs
- salt and pepper
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) jarstrained peaches (junior babyfood)
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub ribs on both sides with salt and pepper. Place meat side up in foil lined shallow pan and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Combine other ingredients to make sauce.
- At the end of the 45 minute baking period, spoon off excess fat and cover ribs with half the sauce. Lower temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 1 3/4 hours, spooning additional sauce on the ribs from time to time until all the sauce has been used.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.