Recipe by oldcougarz
Easy to make, gives Spam a good name! Wonderful brown sugar-based sauce. A can of mandarin oranges can be substituted for the pineapple slices. This can be cooked in microwave for about 10-12 minutes at 70% power, instead of baking in oven.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans baked beans (I like Bush's brand)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 4 -6 pineapple slices
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour beans in 12" X 8" baking dish.
- Slice meat into 8-12 pieces. Place in center of beans in overlapping slices.
- Cut pineapple slices in half and arrange around edge.
- Make a paste of last 3 ingredients. Spread over meat.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes.