Recipe by Mirj
This is different from most of these kinds of salads because it uses fresh peanuts instead of peanut butter.
Top Review by Anu
Had this in my brown bag for lunch today, and was absolutely out of this world!! The overnight refrigeration, crunch of the peanuts, and cilantro made this one awesome salad. You can also try this will walnuts or slivered almonds, and add some blanced corn kernels to make this a complete meal, accompanied with garlic bread.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (corn, canola, etc.)
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander (, cilantro, cusbara)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed dry red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as per package instructions, break long pieces in half before cooking.
- In a saucepan over medium heat cook the oils, honey, soy sauce and dry pepper for 2 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti.
- In a large bowl pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.