A warm Oriental salad to enjoy.
Make and share this Oriental Noodle & Crab Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagecurly chinese noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces fresh snow peas (1 1/2 cups) or 6 ounces fresh sugar snap peas (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Mix the ingredients together for the dressing & set aside.
- Bring the water to boil in a large pot. Add the noodles & return to a boil, cook 2 minutes.
- Add the crabmeat & peas, cook for another minute or until noodles are al dente.
- Drain the noodle mixture then toss in the dressing. Arrange the noodle mixture on salad plates the sprinkle with green onions.