Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep. time does not include marinating time.
Make and share this Oriental Grilled Tuna recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (4 ounce) yellow-fin tuna steaks
- Combine all ingredients except for tuna in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place tuna in sauce mixture.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Grill tuna over medium coals for 10 minutes or until cooked throughout, turning once.
This was great. I added some extra honey to the marinade and a splash of OJ. I reserved some marinade to serve over the cooked tuna steaks. I made them on the grill. Delicious!
this is great!! try this with other types of meat. very easy to make and cook. TRY IT!!!!!
I found the marinade too salty- next time I will try low sodium soya sauce or tamari.