- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat,saute the mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic in the oil until light brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add the steamed vegetables and soyu sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.