- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flank steak, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, and garlic in a large zip top bag. Press out as much air as possible, seal tightly, and refrigerate 2-8 hours.
- Drain off and discard marinade. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce and 1 tsp sugar. Place steak on broiler pan. Broil 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting frequently with soy sauce.
- Rest meat 10 minutes, slice thinly across the grain and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.