Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
At last! A raw food vegan recipe that looks quite do-able and which includes flaxseeds so that you get all of those lovely omega-3s. I have not tried this...yet.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, freshly ground
- 1⁄3 cup nama shoyu
- 3 dates, pits removed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- Combine lemon juice, apple juice, ginger, Nama Shoyu, dates, water, and garlic in food processor, and process well.
- With the processor running, pour sesame and olive oil in a thin stream until well blended.
- Add flax seed and blend well.
- Serve over spinach or other greens and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Wonderful! I was going to say "made as directed" but then I noticed "1/2 cup sesame seed" in the ingredients but no mention of it in the recipe. I didn't use it except to sprinkle some on the dressing-topped spinach I tried this with. Very good! I will make this again, I am sure. Thank you! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC Tag.