1/1 Photo of Oriental Chicken Salad
out of here's Note:
Just a very good chicken salad, especially the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons french's honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup kellog's Special K cereal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -4 cups vegetable oil
- 1Mix all the dressing ingredients together and chill.
- 2Preheat the oil for chicken, around 350°F.
- 3In a small bowl beat eggs add milk and mix well.
- 4In a big zip-lock bag, combine the cereal which I just crush up, with flour, salt and pepper.
- 5Cut the breasts into long strips, 5 each.
- 6Dip each strip into the egg then in the crumb mixture. Coat completely.
- 7Fry 5 chicken strips at a time, for 7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9I cut up the greens, cut the fried chicken into chunks, and mix all together.
- 10Serve the dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1415.4
- Calories from Fat 988
- Total Fat 109.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.4 mg
- Sodium 1719.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 31.9 g