Just a very good chicken salad, especially the dressing.
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 9 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons french's honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup kellog's Special K cereal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup napa cabbage
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together and chill.
- Preheat the oil for chicken, around 350°F.
- In a small bowl beat eggs add milk and mix well.
- In a big zip-lock bag, combine the cereal which I just crush up, with flour, salt and pepper.
- Cut the breasts into long strips, 5 each.
- Dip each strip into the egg then in the crumb mixture. Coat completely.
- Fry 5 chicken strips at a time, for 7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Drain on paper towels.
- I cut up the greens, cut the fried chicken into chunks, and mix all together.
- Serve the dressing on the side.