1/4 Photos of Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Quick and Easy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine stock, water and chicken in large Dutch oven.
- 2Bring to boil and boil, uncovered, until chicken is tender.
- 3Remove chicken from pot, chop finely.
- 4Cut celery and carrot into thin strips, stir into pot, bring to boil, boil uncovered until veggies are just soft.
- 5Stir in noodles, bring back to boil and boil uncovered for a further 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in chicken, soy sauce and onion, stir over heat until chicken is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 454.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets