1/3 Photos of Oriental Chicken and Rice
Recipe from the Rice-A-Roni website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute rice-vermicelli mix in butter until pasta is golden brown.
- 2Slowly stir in water, chicken, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and special seasonings packet from the rice.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low; cover.
- 5Simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Stir in vegetables.
- 7Cover and simmer an additional 5-10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 8Let stand 3 minutes before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 1801.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables