- 198.44 g package chicken rice-a-roni
- 29.58 ml butter
- 473.18 ml water
- 59.14 ml teriyaki sauce
- 453.59 g package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2.46 ml ginger
- sesame seeds, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute rice-vermicelli mix in butter until pasta is golden brown.
- Slowly stir in water, chicken, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and special seasonings packet from the rice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Cover and simmer an additional 5-10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds.