Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A versatile side dish recipe by the different kinds of vegetables you can add to it. I've added broccoli to mine along with bean sprouts.
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (toasted in butter)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (I use chicken or oriental flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion
- other vegetables, of your choice
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, sugar and packets of seasonings from Ramen noodles.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet toast almonds in a little butter and set aside to cool.
- Chop green onions and other vegetables, of your choice.
- Mix vegetables with Ramen noodles.
- Add broccoli slaw to noodles and vegetables.
- Stir in sauce mix and almonds.
- Marinate with sauce for about 1 hour.
- The longer it sits the more limp the noodles get.
- If you want the noodles to be more crunchy eat it sooner.
You forgot to say when or in what to add the noodles.