Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oreos, cookies, muffins what can be said--a match made in heaven. Treat yourself!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and egg.
- Stir into flour mixture with margarine until just blended.
- Gently stir in cookies.
- Spoon batter 12 greased 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold.
Just as good as eating the real thing.My husband (who is on a diet) told me to hide them so he couldnt find them.I think I found the perfect place MY STOMACH!!!!!!!Thanks.
These were amazing! They were moist and rich and just amazing!
Thank you for sharing :)
We thought these muffins were just ok. I thought the kids would go crazy over them but they didn't. We all felt that they were too dense and dry. We bake muffins all the time, so the problem did not come from over mixing or anything like that. I am not sure if we will be making these again.