Oreos, cookies, muffins what can be said--a match made in heaven. Treat yourself!
Make and share this Oreo Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and egg.
- Stir into flour mixture with margarine until just blended.
- Gently stir in cookies.
- Spoon batter 12 greased 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold.