Recipe by Holiday1234
Oreos, cookies, muffins what can be said--a match made in heaven. Treat yourself!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and egg.
- Stir into flour mixture with margarine until just blended.
- Gently stir in cookies.
- Spoon batter 12 greased 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold.