Recipe by Ashley U
This after-dinner mint dessert is a perfect choice for a large dinner party. It's easy to make and can be made days ahead.
Top Review by Nolan'sMom
This was a fantastic and VERY easy dessert. I crumbled the oreos for the top layer instead of leaving them whole, and then I drizzled some hot fudge on top before freezing. I'll be making these again! Thanks!
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 15 cookies; finely chop remaining cookies.
- Mix chopped cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream evenly over crust.
- Place reserved cookies evenly on ice cream so each piece will have 1 whole cookie, pressing firmly into ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.