1/1 Photo of Oreo Mint Ice Cream Dessert
Ashley U's Note:
This after-dinner mint dessert is a perfect choice for a large dinner party. It's easy to make and can be made days ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 15 cookies; finely chop remaining cookies.
- 2Mix chopped cookies and butter in bowl.
- 3Press firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 4Freeze for 10 minutes.
- 5Spread ice cream evenly over crust.
- 6Place reserved cookies evenly on ice cream so each piece will have 1 whole cookie, pressing firmly into ice cream.
- 7Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Mint Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.7
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 495.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream