This after-dinner mint dessert is a perfect choice for a large dinner party. It's easy to make and can be made days ahead.
- Set aside 15 cookies; finely chop remaining cookies.
- Mix chopped cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream evenly over crust.
- Place reserved cookies evenly on ice cream so each piece will have 1 whole cookie, pressing firmly into ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
This was a fantastic and VERY easy dessert. I crumbled the oreos for the top layer instead of leaving them whole, and then I drizzled some hot fudge on top before freezing. I'll be making these again! Thanks!