Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A perfect blend of Oreo Cookies, Butter Pecan Ice Cream and Hot Fudge! Count on this dessert for your 4th of July backyard BBQ or just simply to satisfy your sweet tooth on a hot summer day!
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon butter pecan ice cream
- 1 cup fudge sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix crushed cookies with melted butter and spread into a 9X13 inch pan.
- Spread the softened ice cream on the crushed cookies and put in the freezer until firm.
- Take dessert from the freezer and top with fudge topping and then cool whip topping.
- Return dessert to the freezer for about 4 hours or until firm.
knightgoddess, I had this recipe several years ago, and there is something special about the combination of Oreo cookies and butter pecan ice cream together. It is delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe.