Recipe by High school musical fan!
I got this from Sparkle Magazine!
Top Review by MaMa's Apprentice
These were so fun to make and they went over really well with the young women at church. I did stick the Oreo's in the oven for just a minute to soften them before putting the lollipop sticks in. Then I put them right in the freezer to harden. I used vanilla melt wafers to dip and it was super easy and I had absolutely no problem with anything falling apart. Thanks so much for this fun idea!
- 3 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave until melted and smooth. Stir often.
- Carefully put oreo cookies on the popsicle sticks.
- Cover oreo cookie with melted chocolate.
- Place oreo on wax paper.
- Add gumdrops on top.
- Allow it to cool and harden.
- Share your oreo cookie with your friends!