Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
"This beats a Hamburger any day"
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- hersheys chocolate syrup
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Grind cookies until crumbly; put a layer of cookie crumbs on bottom of a 9X13 glass baking dish; press firmly.
- Spread a layer of vanilla ice cream over cookie crumbs; spread a layer of chocolate sauce over ice cream;add more cookie crumbs; add a layer of coffee ice cream.
- Be sure to spread layers evenly.
- Spread a layer of butterscotch sauce over ice cream; add layer of cookie crumbs; spread layer of chocolate ice cream over crumbs, than another layer of cookie crumbs.
- Freeze for 1 hr Cut into squares, serve with cool whip.
I made this for a group of friends over the weekend and I couldn't believe how fast it disappeared! This is a wonderful desert to share with a crowd...it's easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Also, you can vary the taste by using different flavored ice cream and sauces. The possibilities are unlimited. Thanks Boca Pat for a wonderful and sinful desert.