- 1⁄3 cup walnut oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups diced cooked seasoned chicken breasts
- 4 oranges, cut into segments
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Vinaigrette--place oil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, orange zest, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl or a jar with tight-fitting lid; whisk or shake until well combined.
- Salad-place greens in a salad bowl; toss with 1/2 cup of dressing.
- Top the greens with chicken orange segments, goat cheese, and walnuts.