Recipe by Global Girl
I found this recipe in an issue of Parade in January of 2005...it's pretty tasty and not too fattening. I prefer to use chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts.
Top Review by Recipe Reader
I used this marinade for salmon(marinated 4 hours), and it was delicious. After marinating, I pan-seared the salmon, removed the salmon from pan and boiled the marinade down to make a pan suace.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, honey, thyme, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
- Add chicken and coat well.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place chicken covered with marinade on a baking sheet.
- Bake, basting occasionally, until cooked, about 30 minutes.