Recipe by **Mandy**
Not sure where I got this recipe but it is a nice light dessert to finish off a hearty meal.
Top Review by Annacia
I'm giving this recipe 5 stars because I was able to trim the fat way down and it kept it's indulgent taste. I made i recipe serving and that made 2 very nice sozed molds. I used 1 pakg (10 g's) of diet Jello, fat free and very low sugar vanilla yogurt and juust added 2 TB's of fat free evaporated milk to the mix in place of the whipped cream. It set up beautifully, tasted dreamy and was quite pretty as well. Made for Photo Tag
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (40 g) packet orange jelly powder (orange jelly crystals)
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- oranges (to garnish) or lemon, segments (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jelly in hot water and cool to room temperature, stir in orange juice and then yoghurt until smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
- Remove from fridge & whip until mixture is foamy.
- Beat cream, until fluffy and fold into mixture.
- Spoon into serving glasses & refrigerate until mixture is set, garnish with orange or lemon segments & somw whipped cream.