Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From FatFree Recipe Archives. A nice sweet breakfast bread with cinnamon and orange marmalade. I used Splenda and my Orange Marmalade #78925 that I make with Splenda so it is virtually sugarfree. Great with just Smart Balance margarine melting on it and a cup of coffee!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free orange marmalade (or regular marmalade)
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of (I used dried)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add the ingredients to your bread machine according to the manufacturers instructions.
- I used the normal cycle for a one pound loaf.