Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies were the first I ever made, and they were DELISH :) Preparation time includes refrigeration time.
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 orange, zest of
- 170 g all-purpose flour
- 30 g cornflour
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the orange juice and zest and mix well.
- Fold in sieved flours and mix until well combined.
- Press dough together and wrap up in plastic wrap. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out between 2 plastic sheets to a 5mm thickness.
- Cut out with cookie cutters.
- Place the cut dough on the prepared baking tray. Poke some holes on top with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.