Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (July 2008)
- 2 cups water
- 5 -6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- Mix the the water, 2 tablespoons of the juice and the next two ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand until water is absorbed (10-15 minutes).
- Fluff with a fork, adding more juice by tablespoons to taste.
Really enjoyed this delicately scented couscous, good flavour too. Thank you, Ellie, made for ZWT9, Pink Panthers
Ridiculously easy and very tasty! Great side for a roasted chicken. Made for ZWT 9.