Threw this together tonight--we loved it! The tarragon is a wonderful ingredient in this dish. Ingredients are VERY MUCH approximated. I made enough orange roughy for two of us. It depends on the size of orange roughy you use--just eyeball it. Olive oil does not need to cover fish when it goes into the oven, because the fish will cook down and eventually get covered with it anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a glass baking dish, arrange orange roughy fillets and cover with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle with tarragon, paprika and kosher salt.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes if fillets are frozen.
- 5Check to be sure they are done--you can usually tell by looking, because the fish will have shrunk quite a bit from cooking.
- 6It will also flake when prodded with a fork.
- 7I served this with some roasted brussel sprouts (roasted in a 375 degree oven at the same time as the fish was cooking, sprinkled with olive oil and kosher salt. YUM!).
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy With Tarragon
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g