Orange Roughy with Veggies
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Saute zucchini, onion, mushrooms and lemon slices in olive oil and margarine until tender, about 3 min.
- Remove lemon slices and set aside. Stir Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder into vegetables.
- Place fish in 13x9 sprayed with pan coating.
- Top with vegetable mixture, put lemon slices on top, and bake at 375o F. until fish flakes easily, about 30 to 35 min.
- Alternate fish: Red snapper, perch, catfish, flounder, or cod.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!