Recipe by dojemi
This recipe is from The South Beach Diet 0n-line. This is a delicious and inventive South Beach Diet Phase I recipe. This recipe takes only 20 minutes from start to finish.
Top Review by BonnieZ
This was a delightful and easy way to prepare orange roughy. I did use the dry sherry option and the fish turned out very moist and flavorful. The fish paired well with rice and stir fried snow peas. Thank you Dojemi for sharing the recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry or 1⁄3 cup vermouth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet (2 fillets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Mix the sherry or vermouth, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.