Curried Turkey Breast Rollup (South Beach Diet Phase 1)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups deli turkey, thick cut and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small cucumber, duced
- 3 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce, large
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, and ginger.
- Fold in turkey, celery, cucumber, onion and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on lettuce leaves. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!