Found this in my local market and substituted the Orange Roughy with Tilapia. Excellent choice! I serve this with steamed asparagus over a bed of steamed spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and basil in a small bowl.
- 2Place fillets on a lightly greased broiler pan.
- 3Spread fish with half of the basil butter mixture.
- 4Broil 5- 8 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- 6Spread with remaining basil butter.
- 7Squeeze lemon juice over fillets.
- 8Top with sprinkle of Parmasean cheese.
- 9Broil another 4- 5 minutes or until fish is close to the point of flakiness.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy Fillets With Lemon Basil Butter
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 183.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 18.8 g