1/1 Photo of Orange - Rosemary Chicken
From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup hickory chips, soaked in water 30 minutes,drained
- 2 chicken, each cut into 8 pieces (breasts halved if large)
- 1Blend first 7 ingredients in processor.
- 2Set orange glaze aside.
- 3Prepare bbq (medium heat).
- 4Place smoke chips in 8x6-inch foil packet with open top.
- 5Set packet atop coals about 5 minutes before grilling.
- 6Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill chicken until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes per side.
- 8Continue grilling chicken until cooked through, brushing glaze over chicken and turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange - Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.3
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard