From Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Orange - Rosemary Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup hickory chips, soaked in water 30 minutes,drained
- 2 chicken, each cut into 8 pieces (breasts halved if large)
- Blend first 7 ingredients in processor.
- Set orange glaze aside.
- Prepare bbq (medium heat).
- Place smoke chips in 8x6-inch foil packet with open top.
- Set packet atop coals about 5 minutes before grilling.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes per side.
- Continue grilling chicken until cooked through, brushing glaze over chicken and turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer.