Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This is actually a combination of two different reciepes that I found and wanted to try for a different kind of tasting chicken.
- Rub chicken with butter then the rosemary, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup minced onion.
- Blend flour with 1/2 cup orange juice and then slowly mix in the remaining orange juice. Drizzle over the chicken, and pour the rest in the pan.
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup onion into the cavity of the chicken.
- Bake covered at 200 F for 4 hours, basting occasionally.
- Uncover and bake at 350 F for an additional 30 minutes or until tender.