4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Danielle K.'s Note:
This is actually a combination of two different reciepes that I found and wanted to try for a different kind of tasting chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub chicken with butter then the rosemary, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 2Place in a baking pan.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/4 cup minced onion.
- 4Blend flour with 1/2 cup orange juice and then slowly mix in the remaining orange juice. Drizzle over the chicken, and pour the rest in the pan.
- 5Place the remaining 1/4 cup onion into the cavity of the chicken.
- 6Bake covered at 200 F for 4 hours, basting occasionally.
- 7Uncover and bake at 350 F for an additional 30 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.6
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 425.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g