- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, except use the egg whites or whole egg and substitute 1/2 cup of the thawed concentrate for the water. Stir in raisins; set aside.
- For syrup, in a small saucepan combine remaining concentrate, the brown sugar, margarine, and 1 cup water. Bring to boiling.
- Pour syrup into a 2-quart square baking dish.
- Immediately drop cake batter by tablespoonful onto the hot syrup.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cake topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm cake with ice cream or yogurt. .