Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Even the pickiest eaters will love this one!
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in syrup (drained)
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 16 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Sprinkle pudding into yougart.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add mandarin oranges and pineapples.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill for an hour.
- The preparation time includes the chill time.
So good! My husband absolutely loved it too. He suggested putting more pineapple in it next time b/c it was so yummy. I have done a similar recipe with pistachio pudding. That recipe also included some diced peaches and maraschino cherries along with the pineapple and oranges. Thanks for the recipe...yum!